Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zimmec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2018, 01:58 PM
    One switch is controlliing two lights
    I purchased two of your switches and the switches control both lights. What can I do to correct this situation?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2018, 07:21 PM
    We don't sell anything here! Where did you buy them? We're they replacement? New wiring? We have no idea what you did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 porch lights, operated by a 3 way switch, 1 switch and 1light upstairs and 1 down [ 2 Answers ]

I have an upstairs porch light, and a downstairs porch light. I want to turn both lights on/off from a switch upstairs and both lights on/off from a switch downstairs. Do I use 3 way switches? My power is from the downstairs switch. Thanks, Jesse Siglow

I replaced pull switch lights with recess but the wall switch won't turn off the light [ 2 Answers ]

I added lights and outlets to my basement and all of the outlets work fine. Before I started the switch on the wall controlled one light and all of the others had pull strings. I've tried everything but the switch will not turn off the remaining three lights. What did I do wrong... how do I fix it?...

Separate Fan light switch, fan switch and switch for can lights to one location [ 2 Answers ]

I have A circuit that has 6 can lights and a fan light. The power is at the switch box I need to know how to wire the separate switches for the cans,and the light on the fan, and fan (That would be in a three gang switch box.) to one location.

How do I wire 6 recessed lights to 1 dimmer switch with 12-3 power and 12-2 to lights [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire 6 recessed lights to 1 dimmer switch with 12-3 power wire source and 12-2 to between the 6 lights and then using 12-2 witing to the single pole switch?--need your help please

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

View more questions Search