Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suleman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 03:08 AM
    What after completed this course
    I have got orcle application techincal ,developer6i,dba and sql server I wondering what I can get after all this subjuct I got online examination but I would the consltant lead me what is the next and I still donot have a job .as soon as possbile informe
    MOKHALAKE Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by suleman
    i have got orcle application techincal ,developer6i,dba and sql server i wondering what i can get after all this subjuct i got online examination but i would the consltant lead me what is the next and i still donot have a job .as soon as possbile informe
    You can become a database admistrator. And by not getting a job don't give up you will get one because lord is in your side and people like us are in your side. You can even open your own business or volinteer in companies so that you can gain experience and be sharp like a arrow. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Specified I/O operation not completed [ 3 Answers ]

I see the help here but want to understand what caused it. Currently I'm virus scanning an external hard drive (that is the HD out of my laptop). What I/O operation is it speaking of? The virus scan is still going on no problem - except that it's taking forever.

A Tat Not Completed... Do I have To Pay? [ 5 Answers ]

Back in September of last year I had my first tattoo done. I got a bit over ambitious and decided to have it all done at once. It's a very intricate tat of a dragon fly inside a venus fly trap on my upper shoulder. The reason I chose the picture is because of the expression on the insects face....

View more questions Search