Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    appliance help Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2018, 04:43 PM
    We have lots of power serges and outages, which freezer would be less harmed
    Power serges and outages causing damage to electronic controls on appliances

Check out some similar questions!

Have I harmed my unborn baby? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am worried sick. I am 7+6 weeks pregnant and have taken sudafed nasal spray for chronic congestion that I get when pregnant (this is my 3rd pregnancy). In my last pregnancy the doctor said it was OK to take but I was in my 2nd trimester then. I have only used the nasal spray about 5 or 6...

Life long love and friendship has been harmed [ 5 Answers ]

Good evening, I am brand new to the site and have never sought help for anything in my personal life on the internet but sometimes a different perspective is needed and someone might see things from a different angle or from one's own personal experience. Here goes: Up front I must explain...

Partial power outages [ 3 Answers ]

My power went out in the laundry room appliances, oven, microwave, TV and digital cable box, and bathroom lights, but everything else works fine? What is wrong?

Temp Power Outages and Surages [ 1 Answers ]

In the last year I have been having the lights in my 5 year old home flickering with the occasional outage for a few seconds. Just recently one room in the house surged while at the same time another room went out. Again this lasted about a second or two. I had our power provider come out and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.