Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llvasquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2018, 02:04 AM
    What kind of mite is attacking me I tried everything
    Hi I'm trying to figure out what is happening to me I have marks on my body that no one else in my house have I thought bed bugs no scabies NO NOW MITES I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO been to Dr they have no clue haven't done anything to help they think I'm crazy I'm up itching and picking my skin all night
    Attached Images

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 30, 2018, 03:19 AM
    Why does it have to be something biting you. There are medical conditions that can manifest like this. When did you have complete blood work done?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2018, 06:34 AM
    Picking your skin is why you have the red spots!
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Nov 8, 2018, 01:58 AM
    Do you have pets? If you do, you may need to wash your sheets on a weekly basis (or more) and also think about bathing your pet and applying a flea treatment. The flea treatments are easy in this day and age although you may need to check out what you can afford. There are some brands that are affordable - others that are very expensive ($68 dollars or more for 6 tubes). I have bought the brand that cost like $18 dollars and they work just as well as the expensive ones.

Or what about bed bugs? Is your mattress pretty old? You may have to get a new mattress.

I would make sure to clean around your house, mop, vacuum, dust, and wash your bed sheets and other covers on the sofa, chairs, etc. I would clean with a cleaning product (pine sol or other cleaners that are available) because insects hate the smell of a cleaning product. If that doesn't work, I agree that you should see a doctor as you could have an allergy that is making you itch - maybe something you drank or ate. I once had some fresh apricots - boy, they were delicious but I was up most of the night scratching and itching.

Your doctor may have to do some blood work to find out if you are allergic to something. It could even be the soap that you are using - even the laundry soap you are using. Sometimes people develop an allergy to that - so you never know. Hope you feel better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am being bitten by some kind of microscopic mite/bug... PLEASE HELP [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter and anyone else in my home is being bitten by something that we cannot see. In most cases its not a bite to be seen either. It's almost like an allergic reaction or bite depending on the situation. Regardless you can't see them. I have had my home sprayed and there was no relief. Its...

To eradicate bed mite [ 1 Answers ]

To eradicate invisible biting insects?

View more questions Search