Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philipim1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2018, 07:33 PM
    Who is the blonde actress in the LiveLinks commercial "In Your Hand"?
    The client is the Canadian firm Teligence. The Production Company was Safehouse Productions. The Agency was Me and Lewis. The Mix was By Koko Productions. The Title is 'Switch' Charlotte PG. It was Produced Oct. 28, 2015, and is still active, with 27,000 showings. It is also designated CHAR3.. All of these companies are in Vancouver. I have contacted all of these companies and all persons spoken with refuse to divulge her name. Ad is readily available on Youtube as LiveLinks "In Your Hand". Thanks for your time and efforts!

Check out some similar questions!

Livelinks actress [ 0 Answers ]

What is the name of the blond actress in the Livelinks Chatline commercial entitled "In Your Hand"?

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Rocksong with known chorus "In my hand" "In my head" [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys! I listened to a rock song for 2 times recently. The chorus should be like "in my hand" or "in my hand" at least it's repeated several times. (No, I'm not talking about the Derulo-Song!) The type of music is quite similar to the one of "Alabama 3" - help anyone? Thanks so much:)

Actress in movie "wild orchid" [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone identify the actress from the movie "Wild Orchid" who was in the car having sex with a man while the Mickey O'Rourke and Carre Otis characters watched? Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.