Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jinal Goswami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2018, 10:22 PM
    Example of Adaptive reuse of a historic house/bungalow/ residence into School
    Hello!I'm a student of architecture . Currently doing a research on adaptive reuse of a private historic residence to School. I need suggestions for my case studies. Can you suggest. I would be great if you could help.Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2018, 09:05 AM
    Perhaps the Auditorium Building in Chicago. It is now Roosevelt University.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi...ding_(Chicago)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2018, 07:31 PM
    Callanwolde--Atlanta: A National Register of Historic Homes. Check it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida law: Bring someone in your house, that person can claim residence in one day! [ 10 Answers ]

Hello every one, I need help with this situation,I have a studio in South beach Florida, I allowed my co-worker who needed a place to stay for 3 weeks, No money was given to me. She needed my help like a good Christian I am. I am the only person on the lease. I told her to leave my apartment...

What can be the approximate cost of making a two storied bungalow of 48* 38? [ 2 Answers ]

It will also include the builder's fees

Does a j1 visa holder non residence receive more taxes back than a US residence? [ 6 Answers ]

Last year... my taxes were 1100 dollars(federal + state ),, that is what my w2 showed... I got back 1000 dollars for those 4 months i worked that year... This year my taxes are 4000 dollars (federal + state) that what it shows my w2 and its more money cause i worked 12 months.. right? ...

Rewiring in historic house [ 2 Answers ]

I have plaster walls with lathe backing. In historic district so conduit that shows won't work, need to install new wiring and outlet boxes because upgrading service to today's standards and eliminating knob and tube wiring. Need help with installing wiring and boxes for outlets in the plaster...

View more questions Search