Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BingeeBongo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2018, 07:32 AM
    What is considered "middle aged"
    When is a person considered to be of "middle age"? From what age to what age?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2018, 03:20 PM
    Probably depends on your mental feeling in addition to age. I would consider 45-60 middle aged. I am a lot older than 60 but keep a good mental outlook, exercise a lot and keep busy. I don't consider myself aged.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2018, 05:32 AM
    I am 64 and I think I'm getting close to middle age, though the body begs to differ, as do my kids and grand kids, but what do they know! What is your definition of middle age mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do middle aged children reject parents [ 2 Answers ]

My two daughters have been my life--I loved them, supported them, and showered them with gifts. Both girls have been very cranky with me for the past several years. They both have very stressful jobs, and stressful home lives--the older one married a pathological narcissist, and the younger one's...

I have a white dot on my pupil, which is the middle of eye. Right in the middle. The [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white dot on my pupil, which is in the middle of eye. Right in the middle The pupil. It is a spot in front of pupil it is in my left eye vision is bad. But my right eye has vision good

Movie about four middle aged men who run away to attend a sporting event [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember is they get into all kinds of trouble along the way. One wrecks a Car they get into a fight one guy ends up in the hospital lol... the movie was funny but I can't for the life of me remember what its called..

Why Middle Aged Women Should Not Drink [ 42 Answers ]

But hey: they paid me good money to apply the paint, so I'm not complaining too much :)

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

View more questions Search