Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2018, 12:40 AM
    A black and white movie with witch like monsters.
    Many years ago, I saw this movie that appeared to be a black and white film, but it may have had color in some parts of it. There was a scene where there was a wooden boat with sails that was being attacked by these witch like monsters, one of them had a huge open jaw. They were there to kidnap a girl, possible a princess, and then a dragon comes with a coach, to carry the princess away. Later it is discovered that a dark sorcerer has her and the witches were under his command. Then when they discover the woman who had leaked information to the dark sorcerer it is discovered that she was bewitched and her face transforms before she is cured. Later in the movie, the dark sorcerer turns into a dragon monsters and the hero destroys him. The dark sorcerers tower collapses on top of the witches destroying them.
    Does any of this sound familiar.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white movie about a black girl being raised by a white couple [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old movie I saw a few years ago. Its about a girl who is the daughter of the black housekeeper for a wealthy faimly who also has a daughter that they are raising as sisters. The housekeepers daughter is very lite complected.

Old black and white 'witch' movie from 1940s/50s [ 1 Answers ]

I remember an old black and white movie from 1940s/50s, where a girl arrives in a small town/village and stays in a b&b then get abducted by a witches coven and her boyfriend has to rescue here before she is sacrificed - WHAT THE HELL IS IT CALLED!!

80's children's movie with "monsters" in it. Not "little monsters" or "where the... " [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of what was likely an early 80's movie... could have been a made for TV thing. I think it is based solely in a kids bedroom and different monsters 'appear' and take him on a journey. This movie was obviously done on a minimum budget but was entertaining at the time. It was...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Dead white pitbull (Dexter?) "tells" its story in a black/white French(?) 90's-movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I tried for several hours to find the title of this movie on Google and IMDB through countless searches. As I recall, this is quite a strange 1-hour film about a dog (white pitbull called Dexter or Boxer, I think) that sits quietly and still on a chair looking straight at the camera. We can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.