Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bha7ratlal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2018, 03:02 PM
    How to account for early lease turn in business vehicle
    I had business vehicle on lease which I turned in early. I had to pay $13k for early termination and over mileage. How do I account this vehicle in my business.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2018, 10:35 PM
    Lease is an expense, all costs associated are expense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early termination on a business lease agreement [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 30 month business lease with a small town mall. We have been continuously doing business for the last 12 months. The mall has been very quiet and there isn't much foot traffic. It seems that the mall patrons have slowly dwindled over the last few years. Our business is a specialty shop...

Set up vehicle payable account [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to set up a purchase of a vehicle for my business and I'm stuck. I have set up an asset account for the vehicle and an a/p account for the vehicle payable and have posted the total purchase. I have a personal vehicle that is not part of the business but I used it as a trade in and...

Early Business Lease Termination [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 3 year lease and are 1 year into the lease can the landlord foreclose on our home because of our business lease?

Early Termination of Business Lease [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a lease in California---this is second office for my business. We have asked for an early temrination from the landlords because we have been paying the rent late for the past 3-4 months. Do I have any legal grounds for early termination--?

Early Business Lease termination [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know If my landlord or his real estate agent cheated me when I signed a 2 years Business Lease agreement on a property ,in the form there was no mention of "Early Lease Termination" I signed the contarct for 2 years and after 3-4 months my business did not grow due to poor Location I...

View more questions Search