Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2018, 10:47 PM
    How to represent entrusting in a drawing
    I was asked to represent "entrusting" in a drawing. I think you did not understand what I want right? I was the same, it seems like the person who asked it from me basically wanted something like consignment, or honesty or reliability, something of such, you know, like, when you trust someone with something and that person was trustworthy, so when you come to collect your thing is as it is. You get it? I hope you do because I know I am awful at explaining. So I am supposed to represent that in a drawing, but it should be something like a poster, like a drawing with some words so it's like a poster.

If you understood my weird explanation please help me with your ideas.
    Thanks in advance
    WanderingIGo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2018, 12:37 AM
    It would depend somewhat upon the theme and what is being entrusted. It seems to me like "entrusting" involves a certain amount of vulnerability on the part of the one entrusting: the one who is taking on the responsibility is also committing to protect and care for whatever they are entrusted with. It could be something big or small- a valuable item, a letter, or even a life (like being entrusted with someone's child). I would think that in such a drawing, looking for elements of protection as well as vulnerability would be key attributes.

How vulnerability, protection, and trust would look in art or the kind of art you want to do, however, is up to you. I hope I helped. I could look at visual examples (especially if you did a few different ones) and give you feedback further.

You could use imagery of hand holding, embracing, protection, defense, trust, and a transfer of some sort. I would imagine there might be two parties or more involved (by parties I do not necessarily mean people, but 'things' or entities).

If you wanted to challenge yourself as an artist, you might try combining multiple meanings into one image.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 27, 2018, 04:37 AM
    I think you start with whatever the client is wanting to be trusted with. Then you can expand and embellish in all kinds of ways. The more you know about the client and his product the easier you can serve him in many creative ways. A smiling customer is a strong image.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mark "M" or "W" with a line through middle represent? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a vintage Indian head penny necklace and the little tag on the chain is marked with either a capital "M" or "W" with a line through the middle. Does anyone know who this represents? Thanks

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search