Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PUGGER69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2018, 03:57 PM
    Chocolate lab pooping in house. Licking butt sometimes. Always pooped outside
    Chocolate lab poops in house for first time. Have a fenced yard. Usually goes in yard. This happens at night. Leave her out for last time 830- 900. She is 8 years old. Sometimes licks her butt afterwards. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 27, 2018, 12:02 PM
    Not being a vet and not having any vets here, but having had dogs all my life (and all females) I think I can hazard a guess and advise a vet visit who might suggest having her anal glands cleaned out. She is eight years old, so face it, she needs some TLC at the vet's. If you love her and want to make sure you have her with you for a few more years, you owe this to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog licking and biting in back legs and her butt [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been treated for pollen allergies. We are at the end of Dec. and she should be better after a solid freeze which we have had already but she continues to have the problem. Our Vet empties her anal glands every 6 weeks so what do you think is the problem?

My dog has an ithcy and red butt and keeps on licking himself [ 0 Answers ]

My dogs butt is itchy and red and he keeps on licking himself

A guest puppy pooped in our house, now our dog is pooping in the same spot [ 14 Answers ]

Yesterday, friends brought their puppy to our house. While we took a short day trip the 10 month old puppy got out of the kitchen by chewing through his fence and then pooped all over the upstairs. :mad: So what do you think our dog did today to reclaim her territory? Pooped in all of the same...

Dog frequently peeing and once pooped in house. [ 1 Answers ]

:mad:I get so upset when our dog who has frequent usage to the outdoors, pees in the house and has once pooped under the dining room table. It upsets me to the point where I'm ready to give her away. But I love her so much and get over my anger quickly until the next pee incident. She is really...

Housetrained dog pooped in house! [ 2 Answers ]

My year old Border Collie mix has been completely houstrained for more than seven months. We recently got a new German Shepherd puppy. Last night and tonight, my older dog pooped right in my dining room. WHY?

View more questions Search