Ask
    Jlampley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2018, 09:58 AM
    Widow help
    What kind of help is available for young widow with young children
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 26, 2018, 11:20 AM
    Depends on where you are at and what kind of help you need, but the County website or local church could give you some contact numbers to get information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Widow benefits [ 2 Answers ]

When the husband dies. And the Widow is 62 years old. What percentage of the husband's monthly social security check does she Received. Someone told me it was 75% of his take home amount. She has Never worked, the husband was 75. Does anyone know?

Widow pension [ 3 Answers ]

How do you apply and what do you need

Widow's pension [ 1 Answers ]

My mother, 77 yrs. Old, is a widow. My father pasted away Sept. 1998. She receives a monthly social security check. Would she be eligible to receive a widow's pension? If so, would it effect what she is getting now. She also has Medicare and Medicaid, would it cause her not to be able eligible...

I'm a WOW widow. [ 17 Answers ]

Where do I begin.. I'm an early 20's girl, and I have been with my early 20's boyfriend for 6+ years. Now, I can honestly say that I am an attractive person ; I'm not conceited, I just know that I was blessed with nice looks.. not to mention the being hit on factor. Anyway. As many women say, in...

View more questions Search