Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rreardon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2018, 05:57 AM
    Movie lookup by description
    Trying to remember the name of a movie from I think the 60ies - young woman (Sandra Dee? ) gets pregnant (Troy Donahue? ) and horrified parents move to South America so they can return to the States with her baby passed off as her sibling. Dad dies of heart attack in South America and mother, daughter and baby return to a kind of bitter co-existance. Then a crisis (housefire) happens and the daughter steps up to claim her motherhood. I think the story ends with the young family happily reunited but I can't quite recall.
    Toni Carrick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2018, 03:52 AM
    A Summer Place I think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Lookup by Description [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie that starts with "p" and has crystal skulls and aliens in it

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Movie title from detailed description. Movie is from late '09 or early '10. [ 3 Answers ]

People are brought into an "office" under the pretense of filing out a survey. Chairs are bolted to the floors and the door is locked. Many cameras are monitoring them. So-called mind control experts are analyzing them. They realize that they are now subjects of an experiment and are trying to...

Forward lookup,reverse lookup [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am not getting the idea what exactly is FORWARD LOOKUP, REVERSE LOOKUP,zones while configuring DNS . Can anone explain briefly or give me the link to go through:)

View more questions Search