Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CJ Dodaro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2018, 04:51 PM
    Auto Correct options for Works Suite 2005
    I have the 2005 version of Microsoft Works Suite installed (using windows 10) and I am looking for the Auto Correct options in the word processor program. Where do I find them?

Thanks,

CJ

Check out some similar questions!

Financing options (check if my answer is correct) [ 3 Answers ]

Problem Statement A friend is considering the purchase of a used car (with a $20,000 price tag) from Truthful Jack Inc. Two financing options are proposed to your friend: Credit Option: $2,000 down payment and 24 equal monthly payments (with the first payment in one month) at 6% compounded...

Correct tax status and options [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am not clear about the best tax status to choose (if at all I have the option), so any help would be appreciated. I moved to New York City along with my wife from London, England on July 1, 2008. I am on an L1 visa and she is on L2 (she does not work currently). The move is intended...

How do I correct an error in a 2005 return? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I correct an error in a 2005 return?

Microsoft Works suite 2005? [ 13 Answers ]

I have Microsoft Works suite 2005 and it came with Microsoft word 2002 but when I try to install just word it won't work this is what comes up when I install it and try to use it The works task launcher cannot access the task you selected. Files needed to start program may be missing,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.