Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Haulinace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2018, 02:38 PM
    Motor stops at compression
    My mower is 4yrs old has ran great all the time till just a couple weeks ago. Mowed front yard and ate lunch, tried to start mower and it will turn over to the compression stroke and stop, I have pulled sparkplug and it will turn freely with starter. The plug sparks good but just will not crank, and start.

Check out some similar questions!

Compression release 15.5 briggs motor [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 15.5 Briggs and stratton engine on a Snapper mower and from what I have read in other forums I believe the compression release is not working the way it should. Not knowing a lot about engines I have so far replaced the starter (I broke it) the solenoid, and battery cables. The...

Fan motor starts for a second then stops [ 0 Answers ]

Goodman heat pump, fan motor starts for a second then stops about 10 seconds it tries again.

16 hp motor compression stroke hang up [ 2 Answers ]

I have a briggs and stratton 16 hp motor that will free spin with the spark plug out. With the spark plug in it comes to a complete stop on the compression stroke after a single revolution. By hand I can turn it past the compression stroke and when I hit the key it will spin until it reaches the...

Motor stops on its own [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Rinker 270 boat it has a 5.7 in it. The problem I am having is the motor quits on its own... like someone has turned the key off. I can be driving for an hour and it just quits dead... no miss or anything... starts right back up and might run for another 10 min. and do the same thing...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.