Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That's the kind of thinking that has put us 21 trillion in debt. If you want to support her, then go for it, but if you want others to support her, then it becomes their business. How the feds spend my money is very much my business.
    Welfare people didn't put us 21 trillion in debt, nor did they tank the economy, EVER!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2018, 05:17 PM
    No, but the idea that if Tal (or whoever) thinks some money needs to be spent, then by George it just MUST be spent. Hang the taxpayer and forget personal responsibility. It just must be spent!
    Expert

Nov 18, 2018, 05:27 PM
    Tal ain't spent nuttin', repubs have had the power of the purse since 2011!
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2018, 07:04 PM
    Tal ain't spent nuttin', repubs have had the power of the purse since 2011!
    I agree with your statement about republicans. It's a disgrace that we are still spending money hand over fist with the economy we have now. I guess we'll see if this democrat congress can control spending any better. I'll let you take the first guess as to the answer.
    Expert

Nov 19, 2018, 04:15 PM
    Repub senate and dem house. Dufus president. Lots of fights and there is still a month of repubs TOTAL control to get through. I see little changes for the better at this time. Don't worry the dufus show will continue! That's all I got.

Enjoy The WH Purge.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2018, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I agree with your statement about republicans. It's a disgrace that we are still spending money hand over fist with the economy we have now. I guess we'll see if this democrat congress can control spending any better. I'll let you take the first guess as to the answer.
    Surely you jest
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2018, 08:49 AM
    Surely you jest
    About what?
    Expert

Nov 23, 2018, 08:53 AM
    If you saw the disgusting dufus display calling commanders from his Mar a Lago palace on Thanksgiving Day you would conclude that any sort of help the dems can give to stem the Dufus's antics would be welcome.
    Expert

Dec 16, 2018, 05:37 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Left my girlfriend, want her back. Can't until she sees things clearly. [ 1 Answers ]

Made a mistake of breaking up with my girlfriend. I'm 24 she is 34, age does not affect me and her. I left because she was pushing herself away because she is jaded from past experience. I've been working through this for some time now, I love her more than anything. With her everything is black an...

My child sees things [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 year daughter has been sleeping with me since my husband and her watched a scary movie, before that she was sleeping in her own bed. I tried putting her in her own bed last night and she told me that she is scared she sees fuzzy floaty things. They don't talk they just float around and watch...

View more questions Search