Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike Respass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2018, 12:54 PM
    Honda 18 HP
    I have no spark.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Accord 2004 green key light flashing how to start it to get car to Honda deale [ 1 Answers ]

Engine turns but will not start green key light flashing can I start it to get car to dealership

What lug nut size for Honda Civic 2010 Sport? 16 inch oem honda rims, thanks [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am looking to buy new lug nuts for my car but I am uncertain of the size. I drive a Honda Civic 2010 Sport with 16 inch oem rims. I assume it's 12mm/1.5 but I want to be sure. Thanks.

2007 Honda Accord with 2.4L in-line 4, auto trans, 107K mileage. The Honda dealer rec [ 1 Answers ]

The Honda Dealer is recommending a valve adjustment. The engine valves are quiet and the engine runs very well. Mileage is good and no apparent problems. Do the vales need adjustment?

Can a 1993 honda integra 1.8 motor and 5 speed trans go in a 1994 honda prelude [ 0 Answers ]

Can a 1993 honda integra 1.8 motor and 5 speed transmission go in a 1994 honda prelude with a 2.0 and automatic transmission

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.