Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pillsbrothersin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2018, 01:00 AM
    What is the best acne treatment for adults?
    What are the possible side effects of antibiotics and other medications used to treat acne?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2018, 02:25 PM
    Look up the medication on the web. You will find lots of info on side effects, too broad to mention here. Your doctor whould help. Check WEBMD for starters. https://www.webmd.com/default.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne spot treatment [ 0 Answers ]

Is k5 lipogel good for acne scars.

Acne treatment [ 14 Answers ]

I'm severely suferring 4m acne since 4yrs tried all types of remedies no use.. my skin is an oily skin how to remove oilish from my face... during heavy sunny day I used to get very reddish acnes rashes on my face... Anyone tell me what shd b done to recover frm thiz

Acne treatment [ 0 Answers ]

My son is 17 and has sever acne in his face which is full of red spots too, dermatologiest said he has to use both medication for his acne to cure and laser for his red spot going away from his face skin, the med is covered by insurance but not laser,, my question is how nessasary is that laser...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

View more questions Search