Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jgivens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2018, 10:26 PM
    Trying to find a Harlequin romance novel about a heroine is devoted to helping orphan
    Trying to find a Harlequin romance novel about a heroineis devoted to helping orphans, uses her salary as a model to take care of them.a man with a daughter falls in love with her, although they eventually makelove, she won't commit to him and walks away.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2018, 09:02 AM
    Harlequin's website has a search function. Give that a try. Vary your keywords.

https://www.harlequin.com/shop/index.html

If you can't find the right romance novel, call the reference desk at a larger library in your area. They will have a "find a book title" database that they will search on.

If you still can't get an answer, post here again and I will check at Chicago-area libraries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking... again for another Harlequin Romance Novel [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! You guys were so helpful yesterday, I thought I'd try again. Several years ago, I read a romance novel, the heroine was named Jessica, and while on Holiday in Italy, she meets a handsome Italian and they begin a love affair. When she becomes pregnant, he doesn't believe her (he supposedly...

Looking for Harlequin Romance Novel [ 1 Answers ]

Read an old Harlequin novel, probably in the 80's, or early 90's... but the book may have been older. It was about a model named Suki, who was thought to be having an affair with a man (but in reality, that man was her long lost half-brother). Any help you can give in finding this book would be...

Looking for a Harlequin romance [ 1 Answers ]

Any help much appricated... Lookin for an old romance novel from the 80's I thinck called "Christian's Torment". Christian is an American over in england on business. He is staying with a business associate and his two daughters. One night he is so drunk that he makes a pass at Alisha the youngest...

How to find a old harlequin romance novels [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for an old Harlequin from the 90's I think. Her name was Willa or Wilda. She had an Uncle or Grandfather named Poppy. Her husband ran off tired of being married and wanting to drill for oil. The book begins with him returning to find an auction happening at their place and to realize she...

Old Harlequin Romance Novel... [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to locate an old harlequin romance novel probably from the early 80's. It is about a professional hockey player and a super model. Don't know the title or the author.. If anyone one knows it would be greatley appreciated!

View more questions Search