Ask
    remotenotfix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2018, 12:30 PM
    How to fix Amazon fire stick remote not working
    Amazon fire stick remote not working
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2018, 08:20 PM
    Replace it with another one. You did change the batteries right and reprogrammed if needed?

https://www.ifixit.com/Wiki/Amazon_F...roubleshooting

Scroll down to remote.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I list purchases from Amazon by Amazon or by the sub vendor? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of purchases from Amazon that are from separate vendors using Amazon sales portal, they are mostly one offs... do I list them as separate vendors or just under the main main Amazon account in my ledger?

Harbor Breeze Wall remote not working - hand remote is. Model# UC-9050T [ 0 Answers ]

I installed a Harbor Breeze wall remote some 6 months ago, model #UC-9050T. It also came with a separate hand held remote. Both units worked fine until one day the wall unit stopped working. None of the buttons work nor does the small red light turn on. The lower on/off switch still works and...

USB Stick not working [ 1 Answers ]

Well, it was working OK yesterday but I plugged it into my laptop an hour ago and it doesn't light up and/or pop up on my screen to say that it has detected a new device. I have tried it on three other laptops and it doesn't work. I really need to know how to get it working again or to know how to...

How to stick tile to a wooden fire surround [ 3 Answers ]

I have a fireplace on a raised platform that I'm re-tiling and I want to put ceramic tile on the face of the platform, around 4" high. What type of adhesive/mortar do I need? Is the hardwood the problem or the nearby heat?

View more questions Search