Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaeho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2018, 02:34 AM
    Is robot tax effective to human workforce? How does it work?
    Robot tax was presented by Bill Gates. And the goal for robot taxes is to make more time for the human workforce to catch up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2018, 06:55 AM
    There is a lot online to explain Gates idea, but as you see it's about tax structures more than taxing a robot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill...-future-2017-3

https://qz.com/911968/bill-gates-the...uld-pay-taxes/

Robots are taking human jobs. But Bill Gates believes that governments should tax companies’ use of them, as a way to at least temporarily slow the spread of automation and to fund other types of employment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The concept of effective planning in their work place or [ 1 Answers ]

I need to submit assignment soon the question are the concept of effective planning in their work place or university.

A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings [ 3 Answers ]

A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

What is the name of this human robot movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really little on TV in the 90's, but I don't know the name of it, here is what remember: - It is about a girl that is protecting the las human fetus in a jar. - A man protects her from this humanoid robot terminator guy. - But the man gets his arm ripped off and wires...

Robot with three human brains? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid, it takes act on a spacestation or spaceship of some sort and it about a robot with three human brains that goes crazy and goes after the crew.. is there anyone who knows the name of this movie?

View more questions Search