Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2018, 04:25 PM
    Board pres. Does illegal things
    Board Condo Pres. Is 85. Have owned my unit 25 yrs. He came to my door stating he noticed the straps on my AC Condenser on roof were missing. I called my AC Co. and they said earliest would be in two days. Called Pres. back to tell him. He said "NEVER MIND. I WILL HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT AND SEND YOU THE BILL AND YOU CAN SEND IT TO THE AC CO.
    I called the AC Co. then and they said my AC Unit had passed INSPECTION in Nov. 2017 when it was installed and the straps WERE THERE AT THAT TIME. That the condo here allows unauthorized people to go on the roof who are not licensed as AC Contractors and they often STEAL things from the units on the roof.
    I E Mailed the Management Co. immediately because THEY ARE OVER WHAT HE DOES.
    I blocked out his phone numbers on my phone.
    The VP is a University Graduate 20 years younger than all of us. She's intelligent. As am I.
    Unauthorized AC people are NEVER to touch units on the roof. Only the company who installed them.
    WHAT SAY YOU?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2018, 05:03 PM
    The board of directors at the next scheduled meeting may do an formal investigation of charges against a official of the company (with prior notice to the person). After an investigation the board may dismiss the president.

If the president is also a majority shareholder, who appoints the directors, then while it could be done, it would not be done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friends ex husband facebooked me accusing my friend of doing illegal things in her [ 1 Answers ]

My friends ex husband facebooked me accusing my friend of doing illegal things in her business. My friend has had problems with him before and they had a nasty divorce and custody battle. My friend wants to file harassment charges against her ex husband. Can she do that when I am the one he...

Why does my ouija board answer me ask me things? [ 1 Answers ]

My board talks to me without me asking it anything. If I take it out of my house, it just says this is a bad idea and it will not talk to anyone else. It has always said terrible things about my oldest daughter. I use it when I need answers from people who have passed away. Sometimes I don't need...

We stored things my daughter abandoned at her rental. She says it was illegal,was it? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter had been issued and eviction notice by her landlord a while back. When we stopped by the house she rented; because we hadn't heard from her in about 2 months, we foundthe eviction notice on the porch. We called the landlord. I had a key, givent to me by my daughter 'in case'. I went...

Al gore and pres. Bush [ 4 Answers ]

Urban Legends Reference Pages: A Tale of Two Houses How do you account for this discrepancy?

View more questions Search