Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ecf14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2018, 02:37 PM
    EtG Test
    I take ETG tests and know it tests for the metabolite that breaks down ethyl alcohol (ethanol) and is very sensitive, but I can’t find anywhere online that tells me if menthol will give a positive/false positive? I know it can lead to positive breath tests, but I’m not sure if it activates the same enzymes in degradation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2018, 06:43 AM
    Menthol from smoking has no bearing on the results of your test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

View more questions Search