Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gilesm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2018, 08:46 AM
    80's cop action movie.
    Hi all,

I saw this movie on British TV when I was about 9 so around 1989. It was set in a city in the US and was about a crazed killer roaming the city. Few things I remember about it are that the killer used a forearm length retractable blade concealed under his leather jacket he would use to stab random civilians and that the way the two cops that kill him do so is that they somehow stick an explosive device in his bike helmet when they are fighting him at the end. I remember the cops are a white guy and a black guy and it's the black cop that make some remark about him having no head left inside his helmet. I would guess it was set in New York. Sorry but that's about all I can remember aside from the killer stabs some black lady in the back in a crowded street after the killer heard her saying something about him. Not much to go on, one of those films that leaves an impression though.

Thanks,

G

Check out some similar questions!

80's Action Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to recall a movie from the 80s: - some sort of spy/ CIA movie - opens with a lady pushing a baby carriage into an intersection trying to stop a limo - the limo hits the stroller - Military guys in all black shoot up the limo - after they are done shooting, someone hoses off the...

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie [ 3 Answers ]

A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie he ends up in the back seat of the guy in the movies car

Action movie name? [ 1 Answers ]

Friend told me about an action movie where this guy gets out of jail and goes after the guys who set him up. He supposedly ends up killing a bunch of guys but can't get to the leader of them so he has to let them catch him. The way he lets them catch him is by breaking his own arm with a...

Old Action Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping...

Action Movie on HBO in the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie is saw on HBO once growing up in the 90's about an ex navy seal who's daughter was taken from him by like his daughters grandfather whom felt he deserved her and was like Asian mafia but the father would not allow it and they tried to kill him and could not. I remember one awesome...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.