Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    filin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2018, 12:18 PM
    Nutrition major
    I really want to know if I can major in nutrition with no chemistry background. It’s been two years or more since I took chemistry.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 19, 2018, 12:36 PM
    Please ask your school guidance counselor. He/she is much more in tune with requirements and prerequisites for the various majors.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2018, 04:11 PM
    Each school will have its required courses for all majors. So only the school you want to go to, can answer that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a pretty active 42 yr old and I LOVE meat. But is 3 eggs, bacon and steak to much protein for breakfast?

Nutrition [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I've recently started boxing. I've had two fights and I train 5 - 6 days per week. It's going really well and I feel great. I wondered if there are any boxers or anyone with any knowledge on nutrition who could give me advice on my diet. Maybe a typical boxer's daily menu...

Nutrition [ 4 Answers ]

Calculate the actual number of Kcal provided if diet consists of: 55% CHO, 15% protein, 30%fat and the total Kcal is 2200.

Nutrition [ 4 Answers ]

What level of calories would you recommend for a guy in his mid-forties, minimally active, who must lose weight ?

Nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My question goes thus ,is vulture a saprophyte and why .please be elaborate. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search