Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellaob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2018, 12:06 PM
    Bisexual?
    So basically, I’m a girl, and I have a friend let’s call her Tina, Tina is bisexual and she’s always (what I think is flirting) with me. We’ve even slept together in a slumber party (non sexually) but I remember her (and myself) wanting to sleep next to each other strangely as were not that close though I’ve known Tina for a long time.
    For some reason I’m so shy around her and can’t look her in the eye but I keep daydreaming about us together, and It feels a bit strange, because I know I like guys for sure so this is definitely new. I don’t know if I should take it further with her because she is in my friend group and I don’t want to date any of my friends (I’m the type to prefer a one-night stand than a relationship) So I’m confused haha what do you think?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2018, 02:35 PM
    I think you are rather young and exploring so you can figure it out. How old are you and your friends? Yes age and experience makes a ton of difference.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 19, 2018, 04:09 PM
    I guess, are you 12 or 16 or what, makes a difference on a correct answer.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 21, 2018, 09:13 AM
    I'm wondering how old you are and when did you start the one night stand thing
    Ellaob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2018, 01:42 PM
    I’m 16
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 25, 2018, 05:34 AM
    You said she is in your friend group. If you pursue this will it mess up things in the group?
    You might want to make sure she is interested in you. Go for it but also be aware of the problems it may cause in the group.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2018, 05:39 AM
    You don't know what she wants from you unless you talk. You talked to those one night stands didn't you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to I tell if I'm really bisexual or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. This is kind of a long story, but I will try to sum it up. All right, I'm 16 and I never considered myself to be attracted to girls until April 9, 2009. I was 14, and a freshmen. I had been hanging out with a friend a whole lot. She was a junior and she was bisexual. She always hugged me....

Am I bisexual? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and a Christian. So all my life it's pretty much been a given that I should be attracted to the male sex. But since I was about 13, I've noticed an attraction to girls and have regular fantasies about being with a girl. A few months ago a friend and I got drunk and started...

I can't be bisexual right? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 20 and have only ever dated guys and frankly, I couldn't see it any other way. But I have always been attracted to women more than men. I will check them out more than men. I mean I guess you could say I might be envious or comparing but I also feel an attraction sometimes. Ive...

I'm I bisexual? [ 5 Answers ]

I enjoy the company of boys, I can get along very Well with them and I enjoy having sex with them I like boys a lot but I also enjoy kissing girls but I think it's just for fun and actually I have only Kissed girls when I am drunk but lately I keep Kissing this girl also when we are drunk but...

Bisexual at 41? [ 7 Answers ]

I think I'm going insane or already there. I'm 41 and in my second marriage with two children. My husband is 20 years older. We've been married 10 years and I can't stand to even look at him now. For my question - To tell you the truth - I have never thought of myself as gay or bi. But for some...

View more questions Search