Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellaob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2018, 11:47 AM
    Xbox or PlayStation
    Ok so, my little brother currently has a Xbox one s, it’s his and he’s on it all the time. I really want to pre-order red dead redemption 2 (for the bonuses.. ) but I am not sure whether to get it for the Xbox and play it on his (which may result in conflict) or pre-order it now and wait until Christmas.. or until I can buy my own PlayStation (I would never buy an Xbox in my opinion no offense 😂) so I’m a bit confused? Because I don’t know when I can get the playstation or if it’s worth buying it for his Xbox and when I get the PlayStation having to let him have the game he doesn’t want..

Check out some similar questions!

How can you turn a xbox elite power plug to a regular xbox plug help me [ 0 Answers ]

I need help changing the xbox elite plug to a normal xbox plug

Playstation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: Now that the DVD war has been settled, it seems the PS2 is the cheapest Blu Ray DVD player out there by a couple hunski's. Is there a reason why I shouldn't buy it? excon

Playstation 3 [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where or how you can pre-order a playstation 3?

Playstation 2 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,. I would like to know if there is a way for me to reset my playstion2 or something. I can't seem to play my DVD's anymore, it used to play them but now it says: ERROR READING DISK Is there a way for me to fix this problem? I can't find the manual for it either can I find it online? ~PLEASE...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.