Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilshroom2018 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2018, 10:30 PM
    Why are girls so confusing
    Me and this girl have been friends for awhile and I kind of like her I’ve told her that I liked her and she said that she didn’t like me like that but every time we are together she will throw things and hit me with things. It seems like she does like me but she doesn’t want to tell me cause she scared or maybe it’s just wishful thinking.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2018, 05:47 AM
    It could be anything. Maybe she's not ready to be more than friends. Maybe she's relationship shy. Maybe her parents won't let her have a boyfriend. It could be anything. But, there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking. Just continue being nice, respectful, and smile when she's around and maybe, just maybe, she will surprise you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2018, 07:08 AM
    It's not her that's confused but you my obviously young friend. She cannot give you what YOU want, for whatever reason as Oliver points out, but she has what she wants and that's your attention. In short you either accept what she gives you on her terms or figure out what YOU want and seek it elsewhere.

Enjoy what you have while it lasts. How old are you both?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 19, 2018, 10:55 AM
    It seems to me she is treating you like a friend which is what you are. Accept her friendship and find a girlfriend elsewhere. She is not confusing, she is not being what you would like her to be to you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 17, 2018, 09:59 PM
    Girls like to have fun with friends. That's what she's doing, she's treating you like a friend. Move on and find someone else for romance. This girl has told you she's not interested. Stop trying to trn her actions in your favor, and believe what she's told you. She's just not into you in a romantic way. Believe her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls Are Confusing. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so Christmas is coming and whenever I ask my girlfriend what she wants she will always answer with "I dunno" or "nothing." Everyone says to get a "gift from the heart" but that's a hard gift to think of.. I need help, Im just a guy... She is a cheerleader so she loves to look good and...

Girls Are CoNfuSinG [ 3 Answers ]

K, so Christmas is coming and my girlfriend won't tell me what she wants for Christmas. Whenever I ask her she just says "oh, nothing" or "I dunno" Its getting kind of frusturating not knowing what to get her. I know everyone says to get a gift from the heart, but that's a hard gift to think of......

Girls are confusing [ 28 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend and we hung out all last night till 5 in the morning with 10 other friends and we were having so much fun. But last night she started getting mad because I kissed her in front of her ex. I asked her before I kissed her if it was all right to kiss in front of her...

View more questions Search