Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liammcandrews50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2018, 01:37 PM
    I am in serious need of help using my Linux OS.
    I am in desperate need of someone who would be willing to help me with learning to use my Linux OS. If there is someone out there that thinks that given enough time they could teach greek to a monkey. You the one I'm looking for... In all seriousness I am not totally computer illiterate and I am more than capable of being taught anything. I picked up a desktop PC secondhand on a whim and as it turned out it was a Linux OS. I have no prior knowledge of Linux, but I have been trying to find info online and I've not had a whole lot of luck. In most of what I find I never feel completely sure if my system is the system being talked about. Please help. Honestly all I want to do is be able to download an application such as chrome or plex. Thank you

Liam
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 17, 2018, 03:04 PM
    Any idea what version of Linux you are running as it comes in many flavors.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Dec 20, 2018, 09:53 AM
    Most Linux distros maintain forums and documentation You can check your distro's website. If you live in a mid size or larger city or nearby you may be able to attend meetings of ta local LUG or (Linux users group). Many community colleges offer intro to Linux. Not knowing what you are running I had to keep the answer generic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linux with a gui? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys need a bit of help here, I'm looking for an OS that will run on my old computer decently, I've been told that there is a Linux that isn't unlike windows if anybody knows any information about what its called and what I would need to set it up (if it exists)? Cheers for the help guys ...

Linux ! How far you people aware of linux? [ 30 Answers ]

It is a forum for people please just tell me what all you know about linux?? How far it is useful??

Linux [ 6 Answers ]

How to install a linux os like ubuntu,red hat and need to have windows os also

Why should I use Linux [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, well I use windows vista and xp and I've tried mac and I honestly don't like either, I think they suck equally like at first a mac is better but I've changed things on my Vista computer to make ti pretty much equal to a Mac Os. So I decided to look up Linux on YouTube and I realized that you...

View more questions Search