Why mobile devices have small bio-metric sensor
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2018, 07:32 PM
    Security
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2018, 09:28 PM
    If the biometric sensor were big it wouldn’t fit into the mobile device.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of fixed my biometric finger scanner [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so I activated my biometric finger reader on my hp dv6 pavilion laptop but when I try to enroll my finger print it says "connect the reader" but I don't know how?? Can someone help me connect the reader to my biometric fingerprint reader? Thanks:d

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

EAD denied without biometric Notice! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for my EAD on oct 29th, 2007. Got receipt on Nov 2nd 2007. Was waiting for a biometric notice mail from USCIS, but I didn't get anything. But suddenly on Mar 03, 2008 I got denial notice from USCIS saying, since you have not appeared to local support center for a photograph,...

What's the time between the EAD application and the Biometric Test? [ 1 Answers ]

Its been almost 2 months that I applied for my EAD. I still have not received a call for the biometric. I had sent the form I 765 and all the documents by post. How long it takes for a call for a Biometric test?? How long will it take for me to get the EAD?

Biometric fingerprint sensor to print time and user id [ 8 Answers ]

I am a driver for a small trucking company, and they are in need of a cheap way to track when drivers leave and return. A simple punch timeclock will not suffice because of "buddy punching", etc. I know what we need, but don't know if it is possible. The perfect set-up would be a biometric...

View more questions Search