Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sylvia12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2018, 11:30 AM
    How you can use vector sequences following insertional mutagenesis to identify..
    How you can use vector sequences following insertional mutagenesis to identify the site of integration in the genome?

Hello all!

I'm having trouble finding an answer to the question above after much googling and textbook reading. If you could help me answer the question, or point me towards a better resource, that would be extremely appreciated!

A few that I've already tried:
    The wikipedia articles on Insertional Mutagenesis, and Vectors
    "Insertional Mutagenesis by Retroviral Vectors: Current Concepts and Methods of Analysis"
    Genetics: From Genes to Genomes, 1st Canadian Edition

Check out some similar questions!

Find the scalar of a vector, and calculate another vector. [ 1 Answers ]

Stuck on this problem for my class for a bit, I'm not sure exactly how to solve it. If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. What I have so far Given the points: A = ( 3, -4, 2) B = (-1, -3, 5) and the vector:

Sequences [ 2 Answers ]

Do you divide the given vector by the magnitude to find the unit vector? [ 1 Answers ]

The problem asks me to find a unit vector in the direction of the given vector. The problem is w=i-2j and another is w=2j.

Finding an angle give a vector and the magnitude of another vector. [ 3 Answers ]

On her way to grandmas, red ridding hood sat down her 1.2kg basket. A wolf came up beside her and began to pull on the basket with a force of 6.4N at an angle 25 degrees with respect to vertical. Red pulled back with force of 12 N. if the net force on the basket is straight up at what angle was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.