Building Bylaws
    Define the following pertaining to building bylaws:
    1. Margin
    2. Open Plot
    3. Min area of a room
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2018, 05:49 PM
    We do not give homework answers, We will be glad and discuss the answers you think are correct.

Did you start by doing a goggle search for a definition of each word?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2018, 02:45 PM
    Check to see what building code your city or county uses. IBC and CABO are some.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal interpretation of school PTO bylaws what is 'the organization'? [ 6 Answers ]

Our bylaws read: Article XI, Dissolution states: Should PTO officers and active members desire to permanently discontinue the organization, the officers shall use organizational funds to pay liabilities of the organization, then dispose of all assets of the organization by distributing them to the...

What does a building manager charge for a condo building per issue? [ 0 Answers ]

We would like to hire a building manager for our condo complex. We already have a property management company, but they only look after the financial budgeting. We need someone to attend to any problems with the building like noise complaints, landscaping on a per call basis or a regular fixed...

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

How do I enforce the HOA bylaws? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I live in a neighborhood with an HOA and have read very explicit words in the bylaws about keeping the "view corridor" open between houses on the lake side of the street for those of us on the other side of the street to enjoy the lake view. The home owners across from me don't and...

Adding addendums to Bylaws of HOA in ARizona [ 1 Answers ]

How can we edit the Bylaws of an Arizona Condo Association? The BOD is a corporation, and the Bylaws are 37 years old. Can we just make addendums ?

View more questions Search