Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westendangst Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2018, 10:21 AM
    Old ghost movie
    An old b/w spook movie where a man gets accidentally locked in a mausoleum with his dead wife. Then night falls and she rises . I saw this in the mid 60s
    Toni Carrick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2018, 06:12 PM
    Could it possibly be The Tomb of Ligeia?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie about ghosts and there two parts that I remember from it. I've searched it for so long but no luck yet. I think its either late 80's early 90's maybe. I remember there's a husband and wife and on one of the nights the husband hears whispers in his pillow as soon as he lays...

Movie ghost in the hospital? Not remmebering the movie name please help [ 0 Answers ]

There is big old hospital on the mountain which was burned down and people were dead inside after so may years . One rich person challenges one group of people dare to stay for some time if they did they will win a wealthy amount . I don't rememer the name of the movie help me please.

Ghost movie [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to remember ghost movie from the 80s there one scene where is a girl in the bathroom and a pair of scissors floats up behind her and kills her

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

80's movie about a ghost [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find a movie that I watched when I was a kid on hbo. All I can remember is that the start of the movie takes place in the old west I think, and it has these guys going to this house and they grab these woman/girls and they throw them down this well or hole and they die. Then I...

View more questions Search