Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALLEN1724 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2018, 07:45 AM
    Why would a briggs and stratton 18.5 hp motor have revved high?
    I was almost finished my lawn that's over grown and all of a sudden the engine revved uncontrollably High! I checked all the carb linkages, I found that Very Thin Spring was loose. I hooked it back up, but still the same.
    Can anyone help me figure out how to fix the Craftsman Riding Mower/ please!
    GlennSok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2019, 02:59 PM
    Looking more closely I can appreciate just how much you have tucked away in that room, theres media everywhere but its all nice & tidy and packed away nicely.

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs and stratton 14 hp motor. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know where the wire ,just one wire, goes that plugs into the fuel solenoid on a nikki carb on a briggs and stratton 14 hp motor.

5hp briggs and stratton tiller motor need model # or replacement motor [ 3 Answers ]

I have an earthquake tiller model 5020 with a 5hp briggs and stratton motor that I need to replace but I can not find the model of the motor. Does anyone know which motor replaces that motor or do you know the model number of the motor that was used on that tiller?

Briggs stratton motor [ 2 Answers ]

Briggs and stratton 18hp motor won't start, soleniod clicks - starter motor engages flywheel but barely turns motor - now won't, even when shorted with car battery. Starter will spin strongly and freely when off motor

18.5 Briggs and Stratton motor [ 3 Answers ]

Spark plugs and oil filter

View more questions Search