Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lentep1976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2018, 02:28 AM
    Could I have had a miscarriage?
    Did I have a miscarriage? I had sex with my ex boyfriend two days in a row on a Monday and Tuesday and we used condoms both times.Wednesday I was bleeding a little and I took a plan b pill that Same day. Thursday I started having abdominal pains. Friday I had abdominal pains but after I ate certain foods I felt a little nauseated.. That night I woke up and I felt something Pop inside me and I didn't know what it was. Then Saturday it was like it switched up from abdominal pain to lower back pain to being nauseous. Around twelve I felt a very sharp pain in my lower right abdominal and a little close to my hip that was so painful I was tilting over. I went through the rest of the day and I decided that night to take a bath. As I was sitting in the tub and I was about to get out I noticed something red floating around the tub and I got a towel and got it to see what it was because I though maybe it was a cloth but it felt weird and a little squishy. I think I may have miscarried and didn't know it. Blood there was no blood.is it possible that I miscarried? I am still having pregnancy symptoms.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Im about 10 weeks pregnant and I started spotting and stained myself. I went to the hospital to get checked up and the dr said it's a "miscatrriage threat" that I have some blood clots. I had a sonogram and they weren't able to find my baby, so I got a vaginal and according to them I have to wait...

Miscarriage? [ 8 Answers ]

About two weeks ago, I took two home pregnancy tests which both came out positive. I am now 5-6 weeks pregnant. Two days ago I started bleeding lightly. Last night I started getting severe cramps and bleeding extra heavy. At 2:15 this morning I woke up in a puddle of blood. Every time I go to the...

Miscarriage? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on my birth control pill when I unexpectedly start spotting, then a couple days later it becomes heavy and a large rubbery white sack like thing drops from my vagina, did I have a miscarriage?

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Could this be a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi evry1, I'm having unprotected sex with my husband from the last month. My last period was on may 9th. This month I should have my period on 6th or 7th as mine is 27 day cycle. But I had spotting the day before yesterday night(10th) and very slight bleeding with abdominal cramps from...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.