Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lentep1976 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2018, 02:25 AM
    Calculate traction force
    In a vehicle, one wheel is powered and four others are idlers.

How to find the traction force to avoid slipping in idler wheels?

Wat is the minimum mass of the vehicle to avoid slipping?

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate traction force [ 0 Answers ]

In a vehicle, one wheel is powered and four others are idlers. How to find the traction force to avoid slipping in idler wheels? Wat is the minimum mass of the vehicle to avoid slipping?

How do I calculate the necessary force? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, hopefully I can describe this so that its understandable. I have a wooden rectangle that is 10" wide and 20" tall and 3" thick. It weighs about 6 or 7 pounds. Imagine it positioned so the the 10" end is facing the floor. I need to have it so that it rotates 90 degrees under motive power so...

How do I calculate the work done by applied force? [ 2 Answers ]

A block of weight = 25.0 sits on a frictionless inclined plane, which makes an angle = 35.0 with respect to the horizontal, as shown in the figure. A force of magnitude = 14.3 , applied parallel to the incline, is just sufficient to pull the block up the plane at constant speed.What is , the work...

Calculate the speed of a car and tractive force at the wheels [ 0 Answers ]

If a vehicle has wheels and tyres with a rolling radius of 0.315m and the engine is producing a torque of 150nm at 4000 rev/min in fourth gear. (matching 4th gears have 30 (driver) and 29 (driven) teeth. Final drive gears have 20 (driver) and 88 (driven) teeth. am i correct in thinking final...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.