Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noahjohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2018, 12:00 AM
    Travel Adventure
    I’m planning to travel to Croatia with my family for 3 days. What is the best way to travel and what should I do before starting my trip? And what are the best places to visit in & near Croatia, can anyone recommend?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2018, 05:44 PM
    https://new.croatia.hr/en-GB

Will give you lots of tourist info

As for as how to get there, depends on where you are at? In the US, you need to fly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I wanted to travel to the north korea but I cant now because of the travel ban how lo [ 6 Answers ]

I wanted to travel to the north korea but I cant now because of the travel ban how long do you think it will last. Forever or is it just temporary. I wanted to travel to the north korea but I cant now because of the travel ban how long do you think it will last. Forever or is it just temporary.

Why do you need basic travel allowance to travel from ghana to the united states [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to have Basic Travel Allowance to travel from Ghana to the United States?

Fantasy adventure, time-travel. [ 1 Answers ]

Basically there is this girl, she lives with her father. One day they had a fight and she ran away to the central park or smth.. and there she found a time traveling tunnel.. she went to the past kind of magical past, with the evil queen. I think this movies is in three parts or smth. And at the...

View more questions Search