Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stuartholme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2018, 11:54 PM
    Best School
    I want to enroll my child in a secure, safe and friendly environment school in Brisbane. So anyone helps me to find which school is the best one to join my child?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2018, 05:47 PM
    Recommendations are great but nothing is better than dropping in mid day and seeing how things look and see the school in person.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 13, 2018, 08:58 PM
    I’d definitely look at online comments before visiting so you can ask questions. Make sure the school has proper accreditation for your area. Depending on the age of your child, I’d also bring him/her for a visit to see how the staff interacts with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need a cheap high school credit online school to take a class... [ 8 Answers ]

I want to take Arabic 1 online and I researched online and found one online for National University. Is there one cheaper than this?

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online?

Is Excel High School Online a real accredited school. Somebody please help me [ 1 Answers ]

I don't want to waste my money for an online school. Is Excel High School online a real accredited high school?

Custodial parent let 14 yr old quit school. Child is 16, lying about home school [ 12 Answers ]

Custodial parent in Williamsport, Indiana PERMITTED 14 yr old daughter quit school. Now she's 16, and they're lying about home school AND PRIVATE SCHOOL EDUCATION. (1)They do not have internet access/ educational books or enough education or skill to provide home school education. (2) Isn't it...

Teacher wear school uniform to school-Pros & Cons please [ 2 Answers ]

Welll... I'm going to have a inter class debating soon and got to have some pros and cons for preparation. Can u guys help please? Thanks a lot.

View more questions Search