Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kongaras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2018, 11:14 PM
    Healthy Non-Veg Pickle?
    My grandfather birthday is on the way, want to surprise him by bringing his favorite non-veg pickle, but I don't know which pickle is good for health, Can anyone suggest me a healthy non-veg pickle?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2018, 06:03 PM
    Non veg pickle? Pickles are vegetables or fruits depending on your interpretation of seeded items..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
    Pickles are made from cucumbers. Here's a good recipe:

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/...rator-pickles/
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2018, 08:29 AM
    Non veg pickle?

I am a pickle'aholic and I've never heard of that. We make our own pickles when the cukes are ready. If you have a Marlow's Tavern near, they have fantastic pickles. Mt. Airy sweet and hot are very good store bought pickles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In a pickle. [ 1 Answers ]

I smoke marijuana everyday and have for years how do I make my hair clean for a hair test in a week? Please I need help

In a pickle [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there, Im a guy, And I have a best friend who is really pretty, When I met her, I didn't have any emotions or feelings towards her apart from the friends feelings, But recently I have been getting feelings for her, ( she doesn't have them feeling towards me what so ever!) and I'm scared,...

One sick dog and one healthy dog, Healthy dog quit eating [ 4 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a male bassett and a femal black lab mix. Ever since the basset got sick last week and went blind in one eye my healthy dog has quit eating. She wants outside all the time and sits at the door when not outside. The healthy dog will only eat treats and not her regular food that...

I'm in a pickle. [ 8 Answers ]

This guy says he likes me a lot but he hasn't asked me out. How messed up is that? I'm beginning to wonder if he just said he liked me to make me feel better. I don't want to be pushy but he told me his feelings for me almost a month ago and I told him my feelings for him. I'm also wondering if I...

I'm in a pickle [ 4 Answers ]

I have been asked to do a science assignment, and the subject I have chosen is Forensics. The task is to find 6 different speakers and their opinions, from experts e.g (scientists, judges) and write a report about each opinion and also a biography about the person. I have been searching for...

View more questions Search