Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautylouis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2018, 11:10 PM
    Beauty School
    Nowadays beauty field has the best carrier opportunities, so I and my friend decided to become a beautician but I don't know which course to choose and how much its cost, can anyone recommend?

Check out some similar questions!

I don't have motivation! (beauty school specifically) [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently studying cosmetology. The subject is fun. I do enjoy it, and the people aren't bad, meaning classmates. I know it may not sound nice, but the teachers grammar is so shot, it can be pretty embarrassing. She's not very smart, and I don't say it because of the way she speaks....

Grants for beauty school [ 26 Answers ]

Are there grants for people that want to go to beauty school but can't afford to?

Beauty School Countdown [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I know there are countdown tickers on myspace but is there one that counts down the hours that you have yet to complete for your beauty program? If not, that really would be a really awesome invention! Thank you.

FAFSA for beauty school Q's. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I began applying for a FAFSA grant for beauty school, and it got to the part that asked for the school code. Well, the school wasn't on the list. Does that mean that they don't accept FAFSA grants or that I can't get a grant for that school? Also, where can I find other...

Beauty School [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm looking into beauty school. Has anyone ever heard of Magee Brothers Beauty School? I'm wondering if its just local, or if its something that's all over the place. Any other advice, tips, or anything else on the subject is greatly appreciated. I'm just getting started into my research.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search