Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prusikpainting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2018, 11:06 PM
    Painting Contractor Massachusetts
    I almost spent 3 hours to paint my house and make it worse than previous. So decided to hire a painting contractor, but don’t know how to choose the best one. Can anyone suggest me how to choose a professional painter in Massachusetts?

Check out some similar questions!

Painting contractor [ 0 Answers ]

What is the going rate per sq.ft. for new construction in N.J

Massachusetts OPT tax [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am planning to relocate to Boston as I have been offered a position, the annual salary is $45000. I am a Masters graduate, Indian citizen and on F-1 Visa and would work for this position, for a year during my OPT. Could you please tell me the total tax deduction (in percentage) - state...

Massachusetts adoption [ 5 Answers ]

My son was born in mqassachusets, and I just married in Texas. My husband wants to adopt my son, my son's father is not on his birth cirtificate, so how so how do I go about this?

Sub-contractor / CONTRACTOR liability [ 1 Answers ]

We Had Flooring Installed In Our Home. The Company Who We Bought The Flooring Promised The Flooring To Be Glued Down. Instead Their Sub-contracted Foreign Installers Drilled Through The Concrete. Water Is Now Shooting Up Through The Holes Like A Fountain. The Company Told Us That The Damage...

Painting Contractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a painting business and would like to know how to get jobs from general contractors . Also how to bid on them. I have my license and liability ins. And workers comp.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.