Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hagehodes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2018, 10:57 PM
    Experienced Business Lawyer
    I need an experienced lawyer for the purpose of my site registration process as I don’t know to check the papers of the site. So I want to hire an experienced lawyer. Recommend me the lawyer who has more experience in the registration process?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2018, 02:41 PM
    We have no idea as to where you are located. Check local sources or friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a court appt lawyer or diversion lawyer for a duii [ 2 Answers ]

Do I get a court appointed attorney or a diversion lawyer for my dui

Do I need to invest money for a good lawyer for my case or average lawyer it is OK? [ 2 Answers ]

I got married 7 months ago and after a few days the immigration police caught me on Over Stay. I went to prison for a few days. After that, my lawyer send my form I-130 after two or three months after they caught me. A few days ago I had my first court and the judge gave me an extension for another...

Company lawyer or personal lawyer for PERM, I140 & I485 [ 3 Answers ]

Company makes it mandatory to go through their contracted attorneys office for PERM application then I have the choice whether to continue with that attorney for I140 & I485 or choose an independent attorney. Either way I'm paying the fees for both the applications. Any pros or cons on this issue...

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. [ 1 Answers ]

The following unrelated events are typical of those experienced by business entities. 1. Acquire cash by issuing common stock. 2. Purchase land with cash. 3. Purchase equipment with cash. 4. Pay monthly rent on an office building. 5. Hire a new office manager. 6. Borrow cash from a bank. 7....

View more questions Search