Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strokesben Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2018, 10:26 PM
    Fundraising discount cards
    I own a school and thought of starting a dance class in the school as I’m looking for the funds. So can anyone suggest me what is the best way to get more funds to the school?

Check out some similar questions!

A set of 20 cards consists of 12 red cards and 8 black cards. [ 1 Answers ]

A set of 20 cards consists of 12 red cards and 8 black cards. The cards are shuffled thoroughly and you choose one at random, observe its color, and replace it in the set. The cards are thoroughly reshuffled, and you again choose a card at random, observe its color, and replace it in the set. ...

Discount allowed / Discount received [ 12 Answers ]

My understanding of these two accounts are: Discount allowed is affected when the company offers a discount to a customer and it is netted against sales... thus listed in the chart of accounts as an income account. Discount received is affected when a vendor offers a discount on purchases and...

Discount cards [ 1 Answers ]

So the question goes like this: customers who spend $100 will receive a $20 gift card that can be applied to their next purchase. Gift card exp. In 3 months, gross profit is 50%. What I need help on is journal entries, how would I account for it, and if the card is redeemed or not redeemed.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.