Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfjbengal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2018, 07:28 AM
    My dryer knob won't stay on to dry my clothes
    The dryer knob on my dryer won't stay on my dryer to dry my clothes, can that just be replaced or do I need to call the appliance people
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2018, 12:06 PM
    What knob? Timer knob? start knob?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2018, 07:56 AM
    Centrifugal switch may be the issue, Maybe just the contacts. I take it you are talking about the Start Button?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My GE gas dryer won't stay on when I release knob [ 9 Answers ]

My dryer is a few months old, and now when I turn the on knob to the right and then release, the dryer stops. Help.

GE gas dryer knob doesn't crank to turn the dryer on. [ 3 Answers ]

I did two loads of laundry today and noticed I had to turn the knob several times before I heard the clicks to selects a setting. The dryer knob turns easy but its not catching to start The setting and turn on please help.

Squeaky Clothes Dryer only stops squeaking when pressure placed on top of dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My clothes dryer has recently developed an annoying squeaking sound. The only way I can get it to stop is by placing pressure on the top front of the dryer. Could someone please help me troubleshoot the underlying problem causing the squeak?

Dryer knob doesn't start dryer [ 4 Answers ]

Please help y dryer knob turn and pushes in but the dryer doesn't turn on. What can be the problem? Hopefully it's something I can fix due to no money.

My clothes dryer is not drying my clothes [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes

View more questions Search