Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2005, 11:11 PM
    Have an idea
    This is a really good place to get your own websites. I use it for my own business. Its only $4 a month with no hidden charges. You do not have to know web design, If you can use this site, then you can easily create an effective site of your own. No software to buy or download. Everything is included for $4 a month. You can completely represent your home/small/side business with these sites. Click here to look at it. There is no catch or trick, there is no limit on the number of pages you can have, you won't be pressured into buying other services.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2005, 02:43 AM
    Just from a marketing standpoint I would not be inclined to do many web business with anyone that has "nuke" in their name. Makes me feel like I dealing with young HaX0rs.

Alos, there is absolutely no contact info on the site - usually a sign to be very careful of the site operator.
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Mar 20, 2005, 06:35 PM
    There are 135,000 people using DotNetNuke software. See www.dotnetnuke.com, you can also get a book about it from Amazon here. DotNetNuke was originally written by Microsoft. Microsoft called the product IBuySpy. See www.asp.net for information on that. Also I'm sure the DotNetNuke team took their name from PHP-Nuke. A different portal software written in PHP. PHP-Nuke is being used by the US AirForce and others.

Aside from being initially developed by Microsoft, DotNetNuke is being used by all these companies below:

www.alliedvan.com - allied van, we've all heard of them
    http://www.alienwaresystems.com.au/dnn2/ - yes, that's alienware
    http://www.edi.gatech.edu/ - Georgia Tech
    These are just some of the better known places I know of. There are tons more including some government organizations. The point that site didn't come up with the Nuke type name, It was probably started by those PHP guys. Also all of those sites above shows the flexibility with the service they provide.

Yeah, you're right, they don't have contact info listed. But I'm using them and there still is no risk. They are improving the site everyday, why don't you suggest they add the contact page?

The payment is through paypal. They NEVER get your credit card. If you feel unhappy with the service you just don't pay anything else. And if you paid annually you will get a refund. There is NO risk.

Hey I'm happy with the service. I've not found anything cheaper. Especially anything that offers all this power.

Sorry to jump on this but when someone says something about the nuke name, they just aren't aware of the current web content management systems. But yeah you are right, they don't list the contact info. Just suggest it, they've been prompt to answer my questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need SERIOUS Help with gift idea! [ 6 Answers ]

I am 22 years old and have been bestest friends with Tess since we were 4 years old, yep that's 18 years - a really old time. She is very dear to me and the truest friend I've ever had but that also means we've given each other every possible B-day and Christmas gift under the sun. Seriously, I am...

I have nooo idea what to really think. [ 9 Answers ]

All right. I know I need to go see a doctor. I have been trying to, and it is just a bit hard. So to hold me over for now, I guess I would just like an idea of what to think. And I would appreciate it if someone would help. I have asked about 3 people about this, and none seem to know what...

I have no idea what the hell I want to do [ 2 Answers ]

I am an overthinker, I cannot stop thinking about aspects of my life others lives, heck, the world in general, and this stopps me being able to just do a normal job, I simply cannot settle for a career in reatil or office work, but equally I have to many other talents and interest to choose one,...

An idea [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea, maybe I should order one of those blow up male dolls, Just to see how he reacted to that, maybe he will join in or just pop it and start having sex with me again. :rolleyes:

View more questions Search