Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nics123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2018, 06:11 AM
    Relation
    A boy that I love doesn't love me back and I am kind of depressed because I love him a lot. We were friends frm 1 grade and he means a lot to me. I said that I love him and he replied vaguely.He never said to me that he wasn't intrested in me so I kind of hoped that he would date me oneday. But few days back I found out that he already has a girl. Should I just let him be or talk to him?? Wat should I do??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2018, 06:48 AM
    I don't know your ages, and am sorry for your disappointment, but I think you leave him be and deal with your hurt feelings by enjoying family, friends, and some activities that you enjoy to help you get over that disappointment. I think talking to a person that has rejected you just makes things worse, and can be annoying to them.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 12, 2018, 08:32 PM
    You should leave him alone especially since he has shown no sigh that he even likes you and he already has a girlfriend. How old are you. You may have a hard crush and a crush and love are two different things.
    Get busy doing other things with your life, this feeling will eventually fade. Do you have hobbies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When will I be fit to get into another relation [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend are not together from last 3months .she is dating someone , she messaged me online twice after a gap of 1 month. . She taunted me for not wishing her on her birthday . And saying about how it could have been better .she says she has got someone who really loves her and takes...

Odd relation [ 0 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 3 years who I live with wants space! She says she can't see herself spending the rest of her life with me. I have a low paying job and her parents pay rent. I use her car and her parents pay the bills. I understand that's the problem I'm 26 years old and need to get my own house...

Relation [ 1 Answers ]

You I'm male. U understand me. Recently we both are in different cities but priviusly we talk daily on phone. But from last one week he ignore me. There was an issue b/w us. I recently visited hiis city. We spent some time with each other. He have also his girlfriend I told him before when we...

What is the relation between KN and Kg? [ 1 Answers ]

What is yhe relation between Newten ang Kilograms

Sex Relation [ 5 Answers ]

How to know whether a girl is virgin or not if she do not tells us ?

View more questions Search