Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicholas10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2018, 01:21 PM
    How can I obtain my transcript from atlanta college of medical & dental careers
    I have been trying to obtain my transcript from "Atlanta College of Medical & Dental Careers" Yes I went to Non postsecondary in tucker, ga. I paid $10 to be told that they could not obtain my records. I paid back the school $2500 yet no transcript to prove I went to the school. The lender was SLMA Please help!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2018, 07:15 AM
    Contact your state department of education. Maybe they can help. I found this in my Google search.

https://www.bizapedia.com/ga/atlanta...reers-inc.html

AND

https://gnpec.georgia.gov/
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2018, 01:57 PM
    If they school is closed, and it was an accredited school, as noted the State Dept of Education would have it.

If it is closed, and it was not an accredited school, most likely it will not be possible to get it.

If it is a school still open, you will have to get it from the school

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to obtain transcript from atlanta college of medical and dental assistants, 1981 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to receive my transcript from the Atlanta College of Medical and Dental Assistants. Attendance would have been 1980-81, it was a nine month course for medical secretary certification. Lynn Powderly, RN was the instructor.

Louisville college of medical and dental careers [ 0 Answers ]

Do you know how I can get a transcript and degree information for this school? I graduated from here in 1983. Thanks

Transcript for rutledge business college in atlanta [ 2 Answers ]

I got a business admin diploma?? In 1989 cNT FIND TRanscript info

Need transcript from atlanta college of medical & Dental Assistants, 1973 [ 3 Answers ]

How to obtain transcript from atlanta college of medical & dental assistants, class of 1973

View more questions Search