Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitch84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2018, 05:21 AM
    More Neutral Ways to Settle Job Agreements
    I prepare material for training workshops I'm looking for guidelines for how much should I charge/get if I prepare the content and someone else gives the material as a trainer repeated times. For example, if we agreed that I take 50%, I'm looking for guidelines for how much I should take the second time he/she gives the material even if I did nothing the second time. I need neutral ways to decide job offers (especially free-lance work) such as "last offer arbitration". Please recommend individuals/ institutions who can work as third party mediators/arbitrators to settle how much each side should take in job agreements?

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a neutral wire Hot when it is disconnected from the neutral bar. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new circuit for ground faul circuit interrupters covering three outlets. When we went to connect the neutral to the bus bar it was live. It gave with the voltmeter 120v. When it was connected to the neural bus bar no current was shown. Is it normal to have a netural hot when...

Do single pole breakers hook black to breaker and neutral & grd to bonded neutral bar [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Eaton Cutler-Hammer meter/breaker box. (MB816B200BTS-FLCH) I want to run a 20 amp circuit (underground wire) from this box through existing underground conduit to a receptacle for a dishwasher. This run would be app. 15' to 20' and from my main house panel it would be 40' to 50'. All...

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

What happen if you connect some grounds and neutral to the neutral bus bar and the do [ 1 Answers ]

The same conect some grounds and neutrals to the ground bus bar just using whichever bus bar is closest to the breaker so the wires don't have to travel all around the breaker box is that OK and safe to connect wires like that thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.