Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FionaYang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2018, 05:04 PM
    Is there a kind of full-tuition scholarship for college based on science project?
    Hello everyone,

I am a foreign student currently enrolled in a film school in the USA and I am writing a coming-of-age story. My setting is in the USA and can somebody tell me about how the undergraduate scholarship works?

So I am thinking that the main character who is a 17-year-old kid and she's in a science student club. She wants to apply for a full-tuition scholarship for a prestigious university with a science project that she's working on. Does this make sense? I tried to do some research but all led to a dead end. Is there a kind of scholarship for university based on a science project?

I am thinking she’s one of the best in this science student club and the advisor of club suggests her to work on a science project in order to apply for a full-tuition scholarship for a prestigious university. The instructor thinks based on how good she is, she has a great chance to receive the scholarship.

Does this kind of scholarship exist? If there is, can anyone offer me some information about it?

I will really really really appreciate it!!

Thanks!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 8, 2018, 06:42 PM
    I’m not aware of a specific scholarship, but I think you’ll need to do more research. Don’t give up so quickly. The information you need is on the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project in life science? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project on life science for high school?

Science investigaroty project title-physical science category [ 1 Answers ]

I want to look for our title defense for tomorrow in research

Tuition expense over scholarship amount [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would appreciate a little help with my taxes. I am a resident alien for tax purposes. My wife is a non-resident and we have elected to file taxes jointly as residents for 2007. For they ear 2007 my wife had a scholarship amount of 7000 from her school. 14 % of her scholarship was taxed....

Tuition, scholarship on 1040 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would appreciate a little help with my taxes. I am a resident alien for tax purposes. My wife is a non-resident and we have elected to file taxes jointly as residents for 2007. For the year 2007 my wife had a scholarship amount of 7000 from her school. 14 % of her scholarship was taxed....

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

View more questions Search