Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinfreight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2018, 01:48 PM
    How can you convert 12v to 120 v
    Looking at you tube videos how can I convert 12v to 120 v I know I need a transformer 120-6v and a relay,a 1uf capaciter,and a bridge rectifier what is a good diagram to follow
    I'm teching some kids help please?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2018, 02:15 PM
    A bridge rectifier converts AC to DC. You can't transform DC. Are You Sure you don't want to go from 120 to 12?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2018, 07:45 PM
    THere are ways to do it... how quick and dirty can the result be? Clean sinusoidal A/C will be well beyond your ability... but a very dirty A/C can be accomplished by a means of interrupting a DC current into a transformer primary at a very regular rate, the output of the secondary will be a very dirty square wave A/C, but it will be A/C.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert ft3 to yd3 [ 0 Answers ]

In my geometry test l have this problem l cannot solve it states. How many cubic yards of topsoilare needed to put in a lawn if the lot measures 50 feet by 80 feet and the topsoil is to be one third of a foot tick? And then it says.. As your first step change all the feet to yard. My question is...

How do I convert apr into ear? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I convert APR into EAR

How to convert jpg to word format? I have a file in Jpg format and have to convert it [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have a lettet in Jpg format. I`m supposed to add it to another file which is in Microsoft Word format and then print it all together. My problem is converting jpg format to word. If I do that, then easily put it at the proper place in the middle of the other file. I also downloaded...

How to convert jpg image file convert into word file [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly give me suggestion

View more questions Search